The South African Society of Physiotherapy (SASP) is a non-profit professional membership body that aims to equally represent its members while taking on a proactive role in the effective implementation of health care policies in South Africa encompassing race and gender.
Physiotherapy is great for physical and mental health:
– it helps in the steady and effective repair of your body;
– it helps in improved emotional mental condition;
– it exercises multiple body parts for a better physical health;
– it helps keep neurological and cardiopulmonary health issues at bay;
– it promotes holistic betterment.